1. Hi Guest! Log in and play now: mc.kotobaminers.org (MC Version 1.8 onwards)
  2. Hi Guest! Got a question? Just want to chat? Join us on Discord and stay up to date with all the Kotoba Miners crew! Access here).

Don't have the desktop version of Discord? Get it here.

3. Hey Guest!! Stay up to date with events and activities by following us on:
    Official Blog || Facebook || Google+ || Reddit || Twitter || Twitch stream ||
  4. Hi Guest! For a better experience, consider downloading the KotobaRPG Resource pack

[WANTED] People to test our new Spanish course!

Discussion in 'News' started by cheapsh0t, Nov 29, 2014.

By cheapsh0t on Nov 29, 2014 at 4:34 AM
  1. cheapsh0t

cheapsh0t 日本語の先生 Teacher Administrator

hola!!

Some of you may know that we have a KM member working on a Spanish course using the same structure as the JP course. Well, the SP1 building is complete and the teacher is looking for students to test the curriculum!
    2014-11-23_11.00.12.png
    There is no set time yet, but essentially:

(GMT+1) Monday to Friday at
    • 11:00 to 13:00
    • 17:00 to 20:00
    • 22:00 to 00:00

They can also do a few classes on the weekend if that works better for people.

Please leave a reply below if you are interested!

luken, TriggerWolf and Xannah like this.
Tags: this article has not been tagged

Comments

Discussion in 'News' started by cheapsh0t, Nov 29, 2014.

1. TriggerWolf
      TriggerWolf
      Awesome! Will note it down. So it'll be at 1900 for me.

Hope I don't forget again...

Gracias!
      Xannah and cheapsh0t like this.
    2. luken
      luken
      I've put it in my calendar this time!
      Xannah and cheapsh0t like this.
    3. cheapsh0t
      cheapsh0t
      This is going to be too early in the morning for me, but I have made a post on Facebook (in numerous places) to try and get more volunteers.
      Xannah likes this.
    4. Xannah
      Xannah
      Thank you for attending! And thank you @cheapsh0t for the FB event! It wasn't necessary! Now I'm afraid I can get overwhelmed by so many attenders! And about your schedule, don't worry. See if the next can be placed a bit later so you can attend as well!

Hope the test runs well and we can have fun! ^^

¡Hasta el viernes!
    5. cheapsh0t
      cheapsh0t
      [​IMG]
      A wild sub-forum appears!
    6. Xannah
      Xannah
      WOW! Thank you so much @cheapsh0t !! That's so cool! And it appeared just in time, because I needed to post some threads with activities to do after tomorrow's lesson ^^

Given the occassion of your post I want to ask you if it will be ok to create in a near future something I would like to entitle as "The Spanish Fridays!" or something similar you would find more suitable.

The idea would be to do oral activities through TS and/or written stuff I would provide in order to get in touch with the language and fill the gap between Minecraft sessions.

I will try to send you a private message or an e-mail with more details. But I wanted to let you know, see if it seemed feasible to you.

Keep 22h (GMT+2) on Fridays booked for Spanish! ^^ @luken @TriggerWolf @Maarkun
      luken likes this.
    7. cheapsh0t
      cheapsh0t
      Sounds amazing! Yeah, please email me with details :D
      Xannah likes this.