1. Hi Guest! Log in and play now: mc.kotobaminers.org (MC Version 1.8 onwards)
  2. Hi Guest! Got a question? Just want to chat? Join us on Discord and stay up to date with all the Kotoba Miners crew! Access here).

Don't have the desktop version of Discord? Get it here.

3. Hey Guest!! Stay up to date with events and activities by following us on:
    Official Blog || Facebook || Google+ || Reddit || Twitter || Twitch stream ||
  4. Hi Guest! For a better experience, consider downloading the KotobaRPG Resource pack

Saturday "日本語でLet's Play" Concept for 2015

Discussion in 'News' started by cheapsh0t, Jan 3, 2015.

By cheapsh0t on Jan 3, 2015 at 9:54 AM
  1. cheapsh0t

cheapsh0t 日本語の先生 Teacher Administrator

Hello みなさま、It's me, ちーぷ!

I've been thinking a lot about where I want to take Kotoba Miners into 2015. One of those things is the weekly 日本語でLet's Play activity we do on Saturdays.

今まではみんなでひとつのゲームをやってました。ですが、よく考えたら、気つきました→みんながやりたいゲームは色々あります。決して、同じゲームではない気がします。

というわけで、土曜日のレッツプレイは誰か主催者が「よし、今週はXXをやるよ」と独断するのではなく、ただ「日本語でLet's Play」の時間を集合時間として設定し、集めた人で何をやるかを、その場で決めます。そうしたらグループ分けしてゲームをやります。というのではいかがでしょうか。

以上

Tags: this article has not been tagged

Comments

Discussion in 'News' started by cheapsh0t, Jan 3, 2015.

1. cheapsh0t
      cheapsh0t
      追加:
      How do I think this is beneficial over the current method?
      1. People can play what they want!
      2. When promoting the activity on social networks, we will get less "I'd love to join, but I'm not interested in XX" replies
      3. ^ which means: we will potentially get more people attending
      Suggestions / comments welcome

よろしくお願いします。
    2. Crlsniper
      Crlsniper
      That sounds like something that could work. maybe you can also set up a weekly poll somewhere where game choices can be picked and have the top few voted games be the games that are decided on during the lp time.
    3. luken
      luken
      I think it would be better to pre-determine at least a list of games which can be played. Maybe make a poll like @Crlsniper mentioned. Helps people prepare incase they want to join in on a new game then. Also, in case I don't like any of the games being played, I can just not attend and do something else.