1. Hi Guest! Log in and play now: mc.kotobaminers.org (MC Version 1.8 onwards)
  2. Hi Guest! Got a question? Just want to chat? Join us on Discord and stay up to date with all the Kotoba Miners crew! Access here).

Don't have the desktop version of Discord? Get it here.

3. Hey Guest!! Stay up to date with events and activities by following us on:
    Official Blog || Facebook || Google+ || Reddit || Twitter || Twitch stream ||
  4. Hi Guest! For a better experience, consider downloading the KotobaRPG Resource pack

LET'S BAN THE GRIEFER ^p^

Discussion in 'Requests & Bugs' started by commander_kirika, Mar 13, 2016.

1. commander_kirika

commander_kirika Active Member

I don't know where to write this so I wrote here what happened to KOTOBAMINERS MINECRAFT SERVER today !!
    A griefer came to the server and put the much water on some houses made by someone .
    His account name is ChinoG_G
    I screenshotted what he was doing .
    I attched them here !

荒らしがきたのでここに報告しておきます。建築物を水浸しにしていました。
    犯行現場の写真を添付しておきます。

Attached Files:

TriggerWolf and cheapsh0t like this.
  2. TriggerWolf

TriggerWolf Moderator Moderator

Forgot to mention here. I have spoken with Kiri in game, fixed (somewhat) the griefing location and banned the offender.

I have no knowledge or even know if I can roll back the server to a time prior to the moment that this happened.

commander_kirika and cheapsh0t like this.
  3. cheapsh0t

cheapsh0t 日本語の先生 Teacher Administrator

I will go in and try and revert the damage as much as possible. Sorry for the delay in my response!

commander_kirika and TriggerWolf like this.
  4. cheapsh0t

cheapsh0t 日本語の先生 Teacher Administrator

OK, I've just rolled back some of the damage I found. Not sure where all of those pictures were taken though. @commander_kirika, please check the areas again to see if they have been fixed.

Thanks for your 報告!

commander_kirika and TriggerWolf like this.