1. Hi Guest! Log in and play now: mc.kotobaminers.org (MC Version 1.8 onwards)
  2. Hi Guest! Got a question? Just want to chat? Join us on Discord and stay up to date with all the Kotoba Miners crew! Access here).

Don't have the desktop version of Discord? Get it here.

3. Hey Guest!! Stay up to date with events and activities by following us on:
    Official Blog || Facebook || Google+ || Reddit || Twitter || Twitch stream ||
  4. Hi Guest! For a better experience, consider downloading the KotobaRPG Resource pack

[Jun 2, 2015] Japanese 101 with Zerot (kotobaminers.org)

Discussion in 'Server Events' started by cheapsh0t, Jun 1, 2014.

You can not RSVP for this event...

This event has already begun, or has already passed; RSVP has been since closed.
Japanese 101 with Zerot
kotobaminers.org
Confirmed Attendees: 0
Posted By: cheapsh0t
Start Date: Jun 2, 2015
End Date: Jun 2, 2015
Time Zone: Europe/Amsterdam +02:00 CEST
  1. cheapsh0t

cheapsh0t 日本語の先生 Teacher Administrator

This is the official thread for the class lead by @Zerot every Wednesday at 21:00 (CET).
    Hoping to get some previous students like @c0n5pir4cy and @luken to help out as official assistants!

Enroll here: http://bit.ly/RQTlI9
    Class time in your timezone: http://doodle.com/wa7n8nwp8rw6pcvd

2. TriggerWolf

TriggerWolf Moderator Moderator

It's going to start this Wednesday!? Aww... :( I won't be available. I really wanted to try it out. I read that I can attend a "try before you buy" class, right? Is that for the first lesson only?

どうもありがとう

3. cheapsh0t

Of course, your first lesson is free regardless of when you start. So come along when you can :D

TriggerWolf likes this.
  4. TriggerWolf

That's great news! Thanks for clearing that out. I think I'll be fine if I skip the first lesson. :p

ありがとうございました

5. neebong

neebong New Member

Hi
    I take it this is the new "European" class.. The last thread says the 3rd June? :p

6. cheapsh0t

Yep, I made a mistake. I've been caught out. :O
    So yeah, @Zerot will do a class both days this week to make up for my epic fail. He will then tell you which of the two days he will be keeping.

ごめんなさい!

7. TriggerWolf

I will be joining today! So since this is my first class... I'm free to try it out right? What did I lose on the past couple classes?

8. neebong

neebong New Member

Im still stuck at work ATM.. I might make it in time to join the fun, if not i'll see you guys next week!

9. Nayelianne

Nayelianne Member Staff Member

Is this going to be the first class or is it on the same building level as @cheapsh0t 's? Was thinking of joining since I missed yesterday's class thinking it was today, as it said Tuesday ;_;

10. cheapsh0t

これは結構前からやってきたクラスです。今は多分JP7くらいだと思います。

11. TriggerWolf

Last 2 or 3 lessons we've been doing some reviews so we've stalled a bit on new stuff. But yes, we just finished JP7, on the て form. Last week we had some practice on directions.

Edit: Just begun on JP9.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2014
  12. Nayelianne

Nayelianne Member Staff Member

あ~そっか・・・ならあたしに難しすぎかもw Maybe I'll stop by just to lurk then c':

Thanks for the answer guys!

cheapsh0t likes this.
  13. cheapsh0t

This class is nearing completion, just like my own Tuesday class. Last chance for 先輩 to drop in and review JP9~ grammar points!