1. Hi Guest! Log in and play now: mc.kotobaminers.org (MC Version 1.8 onwards)
  2. Hi Guest! Got a question? Just want to chat? Join us on Discord and stay up to date with all the Kotoba Miners crew! Access here).

Don't have the desktop version of Discord? Get it here.

3. Hey Guest!! Stay up to date with events and activities by following us on:
    Official Blog || Facebook || Google+ || Reddit || Twitter || Twitch stream ||
  4. Hi Guest! For a better experience, consider downloading the KotobaRPG Resource pack

[Jan 3, 2015] [新年会] New Years Party! (kotobaminers.org)

Discussion in 'Server Events' started by cheapsh0t, Dec 25, 2014.

You can not RSVP for this event...

This event has already begun, or has already passed; RSVP has been since closed.
[新年会] New Years Party!
kotobaminers.org
Confirmed Attendees: 7
Posted By: cheapsh0t
Start Date: Jan 3, 2015
End Date: Jan 3, 2015
Time Zone: Asia/Tokyo +09:00 JST
The following users have RSVP'd "Yes": 7
  1. cheapsh0t

cheapsh0t 日本語の先生 Teacher Administrator

[​IMG]
    2015年を迎えてパーティーしましょう!
    Let's party to welcome in 2015!

Events planned:

☃☃☃Hide and seek (Oranda area)☃☃☃

☃☃☃Treasure Hunt☃☃☃

☃☃☃Fireworks Competition☃☃☃

~~Possible extras~~

☃PvP☃

☃Zombie Invasion☃

@JP101 Feb2014 [Cheapshot] @JP101 Autumn [Cheap] @seetricks @firm_metal @kai_f @cheesy_k @luken @c0n5pir4cy @JustinMT7 @Maarkun @Student @Micni @TriggerWolf @Thasan @yukinose @Holden @Niall Shaw @SuperheroKhin @motoguy1251 @sukibeth @MakoyKiller @Anticdope @Zerot (please tag more people that I may have forgotten!)

2. Crlsniper

Crlsniper Member

I've started work on a new spleef arena, I could use help setting it up if you want to use it as an event. Its going to be bigger than my previous one and im working on a few new designs to make it even more fun. I do want to request that placing of fire and lava be allowed on the main server again. no real reason to ban it since fire burn is off as far as i can tell.

cheapsh0t likes this.
  3. cheapsh0t

Hey man.

I'll consider adding lava placement back for normal players, but for the time being, it is too much of a grief risk. I will have to add creative mode to people individually to reduce that risk.

Leave it with me!

4. Crlsniper

Crlsniper Member

ok well the new arena is near the crlspleef, i just need someone to mcedit out the pit and light the candles around the arena. once that is done i should beable to finish it in time.

5. cheapsh0t

[​IMG]
    Regarding the fireworks competition tomorrow:

Rules
    • Each player is allowed to make only ONE (type of) firework. (This is VERY similar to the firework contests that are held place in the summer in Japan)
    • Players can provide a description of their fireworks to help us judge. (e.g. "私の花火の名前は、「桜百烈拳」です。)
    • Players only have 10 minutes to test and play with the fireworks ingredients.

More info

1. Go to /warp fireworkinfo first to find out how to make fireworks.
    2. Spectators go to /warp orandahs
    3. People that want to make fireworks for the contest go to /warp fireworklaunch

6. cheapsh0t

参加者の皆さん、来て頂いてありがとうございます!
    Thanks to all that came!

The winner of the fireworks competition was @SuperheroKhin with the brilliantly-titled rocket:

Sugoi desu desu boom boom WOW!

luken likes this.
  7. Crlsniper

Crlsniper Member

Sorry I couldn't join like I planned, ended up i was traveling during that time. Congrats khin on winning btw