1. Hi Guest! Log in and play now: mc.kotobaminers.org (MC Version 1.8 onwards)
  2. Hi Guest! Got a question? Just want to chat? Join us on Discord and stay up to date with all the Kotoba Miners crew! Access here).

Don't have the desktop version of Discord? Get it here.

3. Hey Guest!! Stay up to date with events and activities by following us on:
    Official Blog || Facebook || Google+ || Reddit || Twitter || Twitch stream ||
  4. Hi Guest! For a better experience, consider downloading the KotobaRPG Resource pack

How to connect to the Kotoba Miners TeamSpeak Server in Windows.

Discussion in 'Mods, plugins and tutorials' started by TriggerWolf, Dec 4, 2014.

1. TriggerWolf

TriggerWolf Moderator Moderator

こんにちは!

Yet again another tutorial!

I'll be doing a Windows version of my "Connect to KM TS server" tutorial, if you're running OSX go here for
    this tutorial made for OSX.

Sooo... let's begin:

1: Download TS
    Here!

Select the adequate version for the OS you're using, so in my case I'll be downloading for Windows 64bit, if you have a 32 bit version of windows, you can only download a 32bit client, else you can get either, but recommended to get 64 bit if you have 64 bit OS.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2: Install TS!

Now that you have the downloaded file, just run it.

[​IMG]

Follow the on screen instructions and wait for the installation to be over.

3: Run TS!

When you first run Team Speak, you'll be presented with something like this, empty isn't it? We'll fix this in a moment.

[​IMG]

4: Connect to the Kotoba Miners Team Speak server.

Here's where it gets interesting.

Make sure that you have already created a forum account, if not just hop in here and follow the instructions on screen.

After you logged in just go to your account page:

[​IMG]

On the left side, near the bottom you will see "TeamSpeak Integration"

[​IMG]

and you'll be presented with this page, just click the link to connect to the Kotoba Miners TS server.

[​IMG]

You'll most likely be presented with something similar, depending on the version of Windows you're using. Just click OK.

[​IMG]

Aaaaand you're in!

[​IMG]

Now you can add the server to the bookmarks! Just click on the Bookmarks on the menu bar then "Add to Bookmarks"

You should have it automatically placed in for you. Just click OK and when you want to reconnect just go to the bookmarks and select Kotoba Miners.

[​IMG]

If you read some of my previous tutorials you know the drill... If you have any questions just ask!

ありがとうございます

2. Peregrine1987

Peregrine1987 New Member

What is your TS address? I can't seem to find it anywhere.

Also was unable to log into the multi player server, I am running 1.8.1 and don't know your exact server address.

3. Prime

Prime New Member

@Peregrine1987
    The TS address is voice.kotobaminers.org
    and the server address is kotobaminers.org and it is still running 1.7.10, you'll need to run an earlier version for now